- Revised interaction process. Instead of adding another menu, the mod overrides water source activation, if the player has any empty bottles or upgradeable items in their inventory. Once bottles are filled or the player has none, the prompt changes to vanilla.
- Brahmin Milk restores health like water does. Added support for the Camel of the Mojave perk.
- Due to its high availability, Irradiated Water is now considered worthless and costs the same as an empty bottle.
- Reworked Vault 13 Canteen mechanics, now it works as a replenishable quest drink.
- Scripted water sources get activated when filling bottles (for instance, the water pump in Freeside).
- Skips filling bottles with poisoned Aqua Pura in DC.
- Full refactoring and optimization, improved savegame footprint.
Fixed minor interference with Loot Menu.
Added realtime bottling menu.
Vault 13 Canteen now works as a refillable container.
Removed draining bottles by holding Left Alt – replaced with Middle Click.
For item distribution, switched to hard edits for the time being. This required publishing of two version, with and without TTW support.
JohnnyGuitar NVSE added as a hard dependency.
Filled milk bottle model by 5iv/Jokerine/Heaven.
LeveledListAddForm in MenuMode 4 doesn’t play well with Heap Replacer, moved it to PostLoadGame.
Release hardcore version as a separate file.
In Hardcore mode, player receives water one level lower than in the source.
Drain bottles with middle click.
Verify, that the perk has been added, on game load.
Switched from effect to SetOnUseAidItemEventHandler: fixes disappearing Well Rested effect, removes the ‘Bottle’ effect from pipboy.
Reverted Empty Soda Bottle name back to default: renaming appeared to be not very lore friendly.
Proper bottle sounds with transparent support for Immersive Pickup Sounds.
Brahmin’s Milk renamed to Brahmin Milk: a) Moira Brown calls it that, b) for consistency.
Empty bottle prices set to 1 cap.
Carried over form list fixes from YUP/TTW.
While milking, Brahmin Milk trumps Dirty Water and below.
Milk Bottle renamed to Empty Milk Bottle for consistency.
Buffed up Brahmin Milk stats.
The mod now requires all 4 main DLCs.
Switched back to more compatible perk-based menu.
Added brahmin milking.
Filling a bottle now requires a bottle cap.
Activators (sinks, valves) open menu by default.
Another experimental menu hook.
Replaced perk with event-based menu.