- Fixed Mod Limit Fix 3.0+ detection.
- Updated DLL versions.
- Added support for TTW 3.3 and yUI.
- Updated UIO recommendation to version 2.20. Recommends updating UIO, when it fails to load, as it most likely would be 2.09 or earlier with missing VC++ Redist 2013.
- Skips the Alt+Tab test in windowed mode without OneTweak.
- Suggests to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2013, when UIO fails to load.
- Finds stray DLL files in the game directory, Data, Data\NVSE, and Data\NVSE\Plugins.
- More detailed xNVSE and JIP LN installation instructions.
- Added ShowOff NVSE Plugin to the list of detected plugins.
Expanded the list of detected NVSE plugins.
Writes load order to fnvdiag.log.
Updated DLL versions.
Removed no longer needed Cyberware and xNVSE warnings.
Added support for Vortex archive invalidation.
Due to not-so-positive reports on bUseD3D9Ex=1 in NVTF, suggests OneTweak as an alternative.
Suggests solutions to non-working Alt+Tab with NVTF and/or NVR.
Finds inconsistencies in SArchiveList.
Detects missing automatic archive invalidation.
Warns about conflicting bModifyDirectXBehavior in NVTF and MemoryManagement in NVR.
Warns about enabled antialiasing, anisotropy and water displacements with active ENB.
Suggests installing of NV Compatibility Skeleton, when multiple skeleton changing mods are found.
Disabled the ESM checksum test, will be posted as a separate file.
Target specifically the retail version of libvorbisfile.dll
Corrected wording on some recommendations.
Removed the Solid Project warning.
Fixed NVSE detection, when a save was made with FNV Diagnostics active. (If you did save, make a clean save without it and re-run it.)
Offer file verification only for English version of the game.
Optionally verifies ESM files by their MD5 checksum.
Warns about non-standard uGridsToLoad (should be 5).
Detects OneTweak and Book Menu Restored.
Detects DLL libraries, existing on disk, but not loaded.
Added a notice about minor incompatibility of NVR and NVAC.
Added more problem solvers for Project Nevada.
Load order warning is triggered only by main DLCs.
Checks for existence of the main TTW files in Data.
Checks for TTW being updated to the latest version.
Fixed hard dependency on JohnnyGuitar NVSE.
The Recompile All test requires JohnnyGuitar, moved to conditioned execution.
Fixed link in the MCM Bugfix error.
Check mods for traces of Recompile All in GECK.
Offer alternatives to Project Nevada.
Warn about incompatibility of TTW and optional components of Project Nevada.
Check for PN leftover file, automatically included by UIO, which prevents Cyberware from working.
Check for existence of vanilla BSA files.
Detect YAPR – Yet Another Pipboy Remover.
Check for incorrect masters order.
Added NVSR warning.